1. scream in pain 痛得叫起來/ cry out in pain (形容一些受傷的人)
She screamed in pain when she slipped on the floor.
Instinctively, he stepped backward and yelled for help.
3. Without a second thought, 想也不想/ Without hesitation (毫不猶豫)
Without a second thought, he picked up a stone and threw at the monster.
想也不想, 他撿起石頭, 擲向怪物。
4. overjoyed to see 很高興見到
The children were overjoyed to see the yummy pizzas on the table.
5. yelled at the top of his voice 大聲叫喊
The boy yelled at the top of his voice when the nurse gave him an injection.
6. With a mocking smile, 嘲諷的笑容 / With a cunning 狡猾smile (可形容壞人)
With a mocking smile , the man said, “You can’t catch me!”
7. ran as fast as ....puny feet could carry...跑得很快
Brian ran as fast as his puny feet could carry him.
8. disappear into darkness 消失於黑暗中(可形容怪物/ 精靈/ 仙子)
The monster left the house and disappeared into darkness.
9. Out of curiosity 出於好奇
Out of curiosity, they went into the abandoned house and explored.